Serious Legal Help For Child Abuse Allegations
An allegation of child abuse can strip you of your parental rights and result in serious jail time. A sexual child abuse conviction can also result in sex offender registration. If you’ve been charged with any type of child abuse make sure someone is speaking up for you.
Lauren E. Kelley, Attorney at Law, can fight to protect your rights. Schedule an appointment today.
Know The Facts About Shaken Baby Syndrome
Parents accused of shaking their children have had their lives completely destroyed over false allegations. If you’re being charged with child abuse due to suspected shaken baby syndrome, contact Lauren E. Kelley right away. She’ll challenge the prosecution by:
- Showing the incorrect link between subdural hemorrhages and abuse
- Cross-examining misleading testimonies from medical professionals
- Creating reasonable doubt for the judge and jury
More information on Shaken Baby Syndrome can be found below:
- Washington Post – “Shaken Science: A Disputed Diagnosis Imprisons Parents”
- The Guardian – “Shaken Baby Syndrome: War Over Convictions”
- Slate – “Wrongly Imprisoned for Killing His Infant Daughter, a Father Could Go Free This Week”
We’re Here When You Need Us
Your future depends on a child abuse attorney who can present strong counter-arguments against false and misleading testimonies. Contact Lauren E. Kelley, Attorney at Law today to give yourself the best chance for success in court. Send us an email or call our office at 228-220-1449 to schedule your appointment.